Monday 19 November 2012

Mani-SoGa

Oh! I'm so clever huh? It's a play on Manitoba, where SoGa Soap & CupFakery, is based. You're probably groaning out loud just about now, dear readers :)

The reason that I've come up with this (maybe not) so clever name is that we're starting to make our own polishes! This is a project that I've had in my mind for a few months now, but to bring it into fruition took some time.

It's not easy to get a good suspension base. I want not only to colour, but I want to be able to suspend glitter in it. AND have it as eco-friendly as possible. Therefore ALL ManiSoGa polishes are 3-free, meaning they contain no toluene, dibutyl phthalate or formaldehyde. Our polishes will have the Health Canada approval.

I can't wait to show you some Christmas polishes! If you're an avid nail blogger I'd love to send you some to swatch and help me develop this new brand! Just inbox me!



 

2 comments: